REMEMBER THAT YOUR SITE WILL NOT BEAR FRUIT BY ITSELF, SHOULD YOUR MARKETING INCORPORATE PLAN, WE OFFER YOU MANAGE ADVERTISING GOOGLE CAMPAIGNS IN GOOGLE SEARCH AND NETWORKS.
GOOGLE CAMPAIGNS POSITIONING
An advertising campaign on Google is a great way to drive traffic away visitors and potential customers to your site. Our consultants AdWords can establish a campaign for your website. If you have a new website and looking to have more number of visitors Google is the tool you need. Our services manage your ads on Google pay per click for you manage all the necessary aspects of their advertising campaigns. Let our hands their campaigns so that you focus your efforts on other areas of their business.
PRICES GOOGLE CAMPAIGNS MANAGEMENT:
|You define your budget
monthly per Clicks:
|Total Cost per Month
(Depending on the clicks)
|$50 a $250 *||$49.99 **||$99.99 a $299.99|
|$250 a $1000 *||$79.99 **||$329.99 a $1079.99|
|$1000 a $3000 *||$99.99 **||$1099.99 a $3099.99|
INITIAL SETUP FEE:
$49 – 6 MINIMUM CONTRACT MONTHS.
$79 – 3 MINIMUM CONTRACT MONTHS.
$99 – 1 MINIMUM CONTRACT MONTHS.
NOTE: THE PRICES ARE IN US DOLLARS AND NOT INCLUDE TAX, IF YOU PAY IN MEXICAN PESOS PRICE IS THE TYPE OF DOLLARS ACCORDING TO BUY BANK BANAMEX.
Our web development services may include newsletters to send mass emails to your customers and suppliers. Email marketing campaigns are very effective tools to spread a professional message to a large number of people to acquire new customers or maintain relationships with existing customers. Internet users are generally more receptive to this channel broadcast through the classic telephone call campaigns.
ADVANTAGES OF EMAIL MARKETING
- Sending email allows mass mailing to a target audience and quickly.
- The costs of an email marketing campaign are smaller, no shipping costs and carrying costs required are small.
- Sending emails is instant and quick responses, about 80% of customer responses are made within 48 hours after sent.
- The target audience is generally receptive as recipients consented to receive these emails.
- The impact is immediately measurable by statistics.
- The viral effect favors email marketing campaigns as some Internet users forwarded these commercial emails.
- The costs of an email marketing campaign are minimal: no shipping charge and minimum implementation costs.
NETWORKS IN SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) ON YOU WEBSITE
Social networks are becoming an increasingly important role in SEO. After the latest updates from Google, many pages that have not incorporated this strategy have been penalized and lost positions in the pages of the search engines.
In this article we will see why it is important to incorporate social networks within the SEO strategy, what types of social networks that exist and how to use them within a strategy of SEO.
WHY ARE IMPORTANT IN SOCIAL NETWORKS SEO
In the past, SEO strategies focuses only on the creation of links to web pages.
Due to the emergence of methods of creating fraudulent links (spam) Google has been subtracting attention to creating links.
Currently, Google has begun to pay attention to social factors, mainly by the difficulty of falsifying the human component of social networks.
Thanks to social networks, as well as being perceived as authoritative by search engines also get greater visibility and wider dissemination of our content and, ultimately, our products and services.
TYPES OF NETWORKS
There are different types of social networks. All of them allow us to reach many people and also create links directed to our pages, which are seen by search engines.
- Video: Are the networks like YouTube, Vimeo and other similar.
- Web 2.0 / Blog: Are the free publishing platforms like WordPress blogs, Blogger and other spaces for publishing content for free.
- Microblogging: the social network’s most popular microblogging is Twitter.
- Social networking personal / professional: Social networks better known as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter come here.
- Social Bookmarking / Social News: Communities where users share links to pages with interesting content. Some examples are Digg, Pinterest or Delicious.
HOW TO USE THE NETWORKS IN YOUR STRATEGY SEO
The main method of incorporating social networks to your web positioning strategy is the inclusion of these in your website.
It is important have the ability to share the contents of your page in different social networks.
Each page of information or each article you publish on your website, can take a number of icons that allow people to immediately and easily share this page you are seeing.
When a person reads an article from your page and click a button to share, that page will be visible to all your contacts in your social network but will also be visible by Google and other search engines.